August 24, 2011

Recipe: Blackberry Smoothie Served with a Purple Mustache


 I've been making the most out of the  black berries from the vines in the backyard.  Mostly I've been adding them to smoothies in the morning for breakfast.  They are fast and easy and very filling.  I add different ingredients depending on what is in the fridge.  For this one I used black berries, strawberries, a banana, a peach, a few scoops of ice cream, milk and Odwalla super food smoothie mix.  I usually just wing it when it comes to measurements, so add what ever you feel like.  Oz's niece and nephew were visiting last week and I made these smoothies for the kids and they loved them.  They got a little silly and ended up with smoothie mustaches on their faces.

 Oz with his nephew Dominic and niece Imani.


Imani with smoothie on her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...